I'm simply a storyteller that just so happens to carry a camera.
Hey, you're here!!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I had my second child in the front seat of a Ford Flex going about 120 mph on I-30. My father nicknamed my child Flex in honor of this…his name is Emani.
- I try to remain health conscious and make good dietary decisions. But every now and then, in the middle of the night when everyone’s sleep, I will go into my daughter’s snack stash and secretly enjoy a Honey bun or an oatmeal cream pie to reward myself.
- I can quote just about every line from any episode of the 90s sitcom ‘Martin’.
- As a parent, I believe that a Jack and Coke is sometimes necessary on a Wednesday.
- On the rare occasion I have the house all to myself, I crank up my surround sound and blast Jodeci, Meg Thee Stallion, or Big K.R.I.T. and roam through the house screaming lyrics at the top of my lungs. Self care is important!
- My favorite food to get when I visit my hometown, Chicago, is an Italian Beef, with mozzarella, topped with giardiniera peppers, and absolutely SOAKED in au jus. If you know…you know!